Bronc riders know what it means to take relentless abuse from a ride. That's why Ride Right designed the 1100 Series Bronc Riding Vest. Made with our proprietary Impact Dispersing Shield TM (IDS Technology), this vest is designed to feel light and comfortable while being tough as hooves. Large arm holes and a narrow chest are specially designed to allow for comfortable “shoulder forward” riding, so you won't have to worry about chest compression or restriction of movement. With its sharp western styling and double top-stitched seams, this vest is designed to keep you riding hard and looking great.
- Zippered front for easy access. The zipper is backed with high-density foam and ballistic material to protect this small but vital area.
- Ultra-light, weighing in around two pounds.
- Single piece construction (fronts sewn to the back).
- No Tail – the back is the same length as the front.
- Competition-ready, with number tabs, front pockets, and breakaway shoulders.
- Uses the same quality materials found in our 1200 series Bull Riding Vest, which tested above and beyond the BETA 7 specifications for Body Protectors.